- Added support for OFX 103. Site entries allow a new parameter named ofxVer, and can have a value of 102 or 103 (Default=102). A ClientUID value is automatically created, as required by OFX 103, and saved to sites.dat for use during subsequent connections.
- Added a new sites.dat option named PromptInterval (Default=No). If defined as "Yes", the user is prompted for the download interval (days), rather than using the global "default" and "site minimum" values defined in sites.dat.
- Added a new sites.dat option named CombineOFX (Default=No). If defined as "Yes", OFX statements are combined prior to sending to Money, resulting in a single “accept” for all statements inside Money. It is highly recommended that this option not be enabled until *after* testing/verifying account settings one at a time.
- Added a new sites.dat option named quietScrub (Default=No). If defined as “Yes”, statement scrubber messages are suppressed during download.
- Performed minor maintenance and bug fixes, as needed.
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and support!